Got Comments? Let me know.--ChippyYYZ 00:07, 3 June 2008 (BST)
- 1 Halo: Starside
- 2 Infinite Dvorak Cards
- 2.1 The Red Wheelbarrow
- 2.2 Ha Ha Ha! I Switched Your Bullets With Marshmallows!
- 2.3 Amnesia
- 2.4 Guns. Lots of Guns.
- 2.5 Fast-Moving Pulmonary Anthrax Zombies
- 2.6 Up Yours
- 2.7 The Buck Stops Here
- 2.8 Joe's Trickery
- 2.9 Zeus Deux
- 2.10 Mild Lunacy
- 2.11 The Black Market
- 2.12 Dvorak
- 2.13 Intense Focus
- 2.14 Action Loader
Infinite Dvorak Cards
The Red Wheelbarrow
Action: Eliminate a player who disagrees with your interpretation of the poem?
Action: Recognize 'glazed' as the key to understanding the poem? or
Action: This does nothing? --Gill smoke 14:14, 9 October 2008 (BST)
- I'm going to go with "Action: This does nothing, but don't tell any of your opponents or you'll look stupid." Binarius 20:09, 9 October 2008 (BST)
- I think the etomology of the word Depends may possess some significance, but as an action, I don't think it actually does anything.--ChippyYYZ 21:01, 9 October 2008 (BST)
Ha Ha Ha! I Switched Your Bullets With Marshmallows!
I'm afraid the semicolon honor goes to It's A Kind Of Magic (1-100). My question, though: what would the grammar gods say about your use of a hyphen to join an adverb and an adjective? Militant English Teacher would not be pleased... =P Binarius 00:13, 16 October 2008 (BST)
- You know it is still a run on. A period would serve you better. --Gill smoke 12:33, 16 October 2008 (BST)
"Target player removes his hand from the game. At the beginning of each of his turns, he may put a random card from it back into his hand." That's an Action creating a long-lasting effect. Better turn it into a Thing: "When this comes into play, target player removes his hand from the game. At the beginning of each of his turns, he may put a random card from it back into his hand." - Zt, 12:21, 31 October 2008 (CET)
Guns. Lots of Guns.
"Indestructible. When this comes into play, give each player 8 Gun Tokens. Global Action: If you control a gun, destroy a thing other than this, or eliminate a player with no guns. If there are no guns in play, put this card in the discard pile."
To use the Global Action, do I have to destroy a Gun token? If not, why give me more than one? Goldenboots 03:56, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
You don't have to destroy a gun you control, but other players may try to destroy your guns and eliminate you.--ChippyYYZ 21:42, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Fast-Moving Pulmonary Anthrax Zombies
I dig it. But the line break in the flavor text confused me, but I eventually got to the right comic. --Gill smoke 13:04, 8 April 2009 (BST)
Shouldn't this be an Action?-Bucky 21:51, 11 April 2009 (BST)
- Same question about "The Root Of All Evil" -Bucky 04:19, 7 May 2009 (BST)
- That one was a thing, I just forgot a bit of it. somehow.--ChippyYYZ 04:29, 7 May 2009 (BST)
The Buck Stops Here
Considering the amount of corrections I've had to make shouldn't that be "No Smoking Zone: Cards made by Gill_Smoke are unplayable (which Bucky knew already). " --Gill smoke 12:55, 3 June 2009 (BST)
- Good idea.
- PS. It took me way too long to make the connection between "no Smoking" and "Gill Smoke". I feel dumb now.--ChippyYYZ 15:16, 3 June 2009 (BST)
Deep, articulate tone and classic semi-hollowbody style are the hallmarks of the Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass. --Gill smoke 22:12, 9 June 2009 (BST)
- Yeah, it's pretty much unreversable.--ChippyYYZ 18:24, 13 June 2009 (BST)
- Um, that's not what I wrote. I mentioned that Tweed Cap has all but disappeared. --Gill smoke 17:50, 16 June 2009 (BST)
I don't get it did I incorrectly word something? Wouldn't the Muse Calliope with her writing tablet be a better personification of perfect spelling? --Gill smoke 14:29, 24 June 2009 (BST)
- I just liked the idea of a misspelled Zeus that destroyed things with no spelling errors. With LightEning Bolts. He's more of the personification of imperfect spelling.--ChippyYYZ 18:53, 24 June 2009 (BST)
- I missed that Zues was not Zeus, now I get it. And he should use lightning bolts. It's messier that way. --Gill smoke 15:48, 25 June 2009 (BST)
- Shouldn't the flavortext start with "Moral Fool"?-Bucky 20:48, 30 June 2009 (BST)
Did you mean to twist around the 1 Action and 1 Thing rule? I hold a hand full of Things, I play one on my turn. I Pick Thing for Mild Lunacy, play a random card, presto chango it's a Thing no Insanity token and I still get to use an action ability. Considering a Thing to Action ratio of about 9 to 5, and at about turn 5 I usually only 2 Thing cards. This is quite likely. Even if I had to do it every turn, I would still play it. --Gill smoke 01:21, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yep, pretty much.--ChippyYYZ 02:31, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
In case you missed my comments here they are
The Black Market
What is the meaning of "X" on this card roll Xd6 and draw X cards, I think you mean X to be the number of money tokens you control. You might want to edit this for brevity. --Gill smoke 11:41, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
I just saw that on the front page an considered adding it. You already had. --Gill smoke 16:57, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
the "destroy this" clause leads to the backdoor special rules we are always trying to avoid. --Gill smoke 03:34, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
- Not really, it just leads to the card being destroyed when you decide to play a card.--ChippyYYZ 19:24, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- While this does allow for a big multi-action combo, it takes a few turns to set it up. Since it's a Thing: ability on a Thing, you won't usually be able to use it on the turn you play it, and thereafter it's not much different than "you may play two actions per turn instead of an action and a thing" (I really liked Confusing Signage, btw) except that you can store up actions for later turns. You also run the unusual risk of getting your actions destroyed or stolen before you can play them.
And it combos pretty hard with Pure Energy Form (#4588).--ChippyYYZ (talk) 23:39, 13 December 2016 (UTC)
I was a young child looking at DVORAK. I had no one to play with but i just loved it , i made bad cards, the creator war I WAS the dude blocking everyones cards, blame yugioh LOL. But i am a grown man and i play with my girl and i am so glad to edit bc i have CARDS to add to our infinite deck. ("STICKMAN71") 2021!!!!!