Worms Chaos Cards deck
|Worms Chaos Cards deck|
|This deck has not been categorised.|
|To play Dvorak: Draw five cards each and leave the rest as a draw pile. On your turn, draw a card from the draw pile and play one Thing and/or one Action. (See the full rules.)|
| Print this deck|
|talk page to find out more.|
Designed to emulate Team17's popular Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party games.
The game requires a flat surface (for all future rules, a table is assumed), preferably a large one, since distance between cards is a factor. Players start the game with the same number of Worms (all of a given player's worms must be the same color) and take turns placing them on the table. When no one has any worms left to place, a number of cards are placed face-down on the table to represent Weapon Crates.
To avoid the necessity for a measuring device, all distances on cards are measured in card widths (short dimension) and/or card lengths (long dimension).
Worms may not be moved except when a player moves them (see below) or if an attack causes them to move.
Turn sequence is as follows:
- Draw up to a 7-card hand. (if you have more than 7 cards, draw nothing. All players draw from the same pile.
- Optional: Move one worm, up to 2 card lengths away from its starting point (unless that worm was the Shooter last turn). Any Crates in its path are added to your hand. If you move a worm, that worm must be the Shooter this turn (Shooter is referenced on attack cards).
- Designate one of your worms to be the Shooter.
- Play an action or a thing.
- Take the top card of the deck and place it face down on the table (it becomes a Crate).
- Discard any number of cards from your hand.
- If there are not enough cards left for the next player to draw up to 7, shuffle the Discard pile into what remains of the deck.
Damage and Death
- Worms have 10 HP.
- Whenever a worm takes damage, the action that dealt damage is placed face-down beneath that worm.
- If the action dealt more than 1 damage, take the top n-1 cards from the top of the deck and place them face-down beneath that worm. (5 damage = 4 cards + card used to play attack = 5 cards)
- If a worm takes more damage than it has HP, it dies and inflicts 2 damage to all worms within one card width.
- If a worm slips off the table, it dies.
- Whenever a worm dies, all damage cards beneath the worm go to Discard pile.
- Optional: Organ Donor Card. Pick a card at random used to represent damage beneath that worm, and it becomes a Crate where that worm died.