From Dvorak - A Blank-Card Game
|This deck has not been categorised.|
|To play Dvorak: Draw five cards each and leave the rest as a draw pile. On your turn, draw a card from the draw pile and play one Thing and/or one Action. (See the full rules.)|
| Print this deck|
|talk page to find out more.|
Manna: It is the energy that the magician uses to realise spells. If you did not have manna serious a very weak enemy. Levels of mana: VeryWeek (VW) - Week (W) - Medium (M) - Strong (S) - VeryStrong (VS)
Attack: It is the capacity to realise nonmagical damage of a card. Levels: VeryWeek (VW) - Week (W) - Medium (M) - Strong (S) - VeryStrong (VS)
Defense: It is the capacity of a card to defend itself of magical and nonmagical attacks. If an attack is stronger than the defense of a card, this will be destroyed. Levels: VeryWeek (VW) - Week (W) - Medium (M) - Strong (S) - VeryStrong (VS)
Abilities: They are the abilities that a card owns. They can be the types of magic that makes the targeta or other abilities. They work like requirement to invoke creatures or to use objects. The abilities of a targeta do not own any number. Only are written words. Types of abilities:
- Magical: They are the types of magic that can realise a magician: Water, air, earth, fire, drak and light.
- Nonmagical: They are abilities that serve to use objects or other things, for example: to fighting, knowledge, medicine, etc.
Type of cards:
- Magicians: They realise diverse spells and invoke creatures.
- Creatures: They are used to attack and to defend. Some own special abilities.
- Spells: They can be invoked by magicians, they have very diverse effects in the game.
- Objects: They are cards that helps magicians, creatures of diverse ways. These cards can be from arms to relics with sacred powers.
Anatomy of magicians and creatures:
Name - Abilities: up to 3 - Spells: up to 2 - Requirements for be drawed - Points of M,A, & D
(Creatures cannot have magical abilities nor manna)
Anatomy of spells and objects
Name - Spells: up to 2 - Requirements for be drawed -
(in case of being object, spell changes by bonifications)
Contribute creatingo your oun cards forthe game.