From Dvorak - A Blank-Card Game
This is a page for me to mess about with making my story Exonet into a playable card game.
|Date||14:25, 5 January 2009 (UTC)|
|This is an unfinished deck. It is incomplete, and is not playable.|
|To play Dvorak: Draw five cards each and leave the rest as a draw pile. On your turn, draw a card from the draw pile and play one Thing and/or one Action. (See the full rules.)|
| Print this deck|
Some cards have a cornervalue. When they are played that number is added to the current Fortuna count. This represents a mysterious particle which exists in the Exonet universe. Quick summary: Conscious particles that can CREATE ENERGY, and control Destiny. They can be used as a power source if you have the right equipment, but only if they want to. The Fortuna Count is basically how many of these Fortuna are currently 'watching' the proceedings.
There are 5 classes of ranged weapons:
- Very Light: You may equip up to three of these on to any weapon bearing Thing.
- Light: You may equip up to two of these on to any weapon bearing Thing.
- Standard: You equip only one of these on to any weapon bearing Thing.
- Heavy: You may equip only one of these on to any weapon bearing Thing. Also, it's movement speed is halved.
- Very Heavy: Only one of these may be equipped by a weapon bearing Thing with the Great Strength skill. Their movement speed is reduced to 1 quarter.
There are 3 classes of melee weapons:
- Mini: You may equip up to three of these on to any weapon bearing Thing.
- One-Handed: You may equip up to two of these on to any weapon bearing Thing.
- Two-Handed: You equip only one of these on to any weapon bearing Thing.
To damage another players Things, spend your Action for your turn, and choose one of your controllable Things to perform the attack. It inflicts damage equal to its UC (Unarmed Combat) rating, or its MW (Melee Weapon) rating or RW (Ranged Weapon) rating.