|This deck has not been categorised.|
|To play Dvorak: Draw five cards each and leave the rest as a draw pile. On your turn, draw a card from the draw pile and play one Thing and/or one Action. (See the full rules.)|
| Print this deck|
Players take on the role of settlers in a fledgling fantasy village, seeking to gain influence through several "generations" of play, culminating in victory for the player whose character's descendants have accumulated the most influence in the city.
Decks In Play
1. City Developments
3. Title Cards
4. Profession Cards
Players take turns making alterations to a shared city grid (building new businesses, upgrading existing buildings, etc.) from the City Developments deck. After a certain number of rounds, a "generation" has passed, and the city gains a new Suburb, which will have an effect on how the game proceeds. For instance, the city may become home to a tribe of Dwarves, in which case building costs will be decreased, but chances of city-endangering disasters may be increased by the Dwarves tunneling and drunken carousing.
At the end of the game, the player with the most influence (determined by a combination of their financial status, political accomplishments, and social influence within the city) wins.
0. Collect Gold and Influence Markers
1. Take Action (play City Development, upgrade existing building, utilize existing location)
2. Draw Back Up To Hand Limit
1. Construct a town consisting of a Town Square, and a number of Houses equal to the number of players. Each player owns one of the houses; they may never lose ownership of their house.
2. Each player draws 4 City Development cards. The beginning hand limit is 4; this may change for the individual players over the course of the game.
3. Each player receives 4 gold.
City Development Cards