MySk8land CCG card set
|Date||March 27, 2007|
|This is a CCG set, a set of cards which can be used to construct personalised decks, in the style of a collectable card game.|
|To play Dvorak: Draw five cards each and leave the rest as a draw pile. On your turn, draw a card from the draw pile and play one Thing and/or one Action. (See the full rules.)|
| Print this deck|
CCG set in an often humorous skateboarding environment/culture, ala Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, in the city of MySk8land USA. The goal is to defeat your fellow skaters, get pro sponsorship and make some cash to upgrade your equipment.
Decks must contain exactly forty cards. No more than four of the same card may be included in the deck.
Every player starts with five Health Points (HP). A player is eliminated when they reach 0 HP. Player may not have more than 5 HP.
- 5 HP: Uninjured
- 4 HP: No Pain, No Gain
- 3 HP: Losing blood
- 2 HP: Where am I?
- 1 HP: Completely Jacked Up
- 0 HP: Eliminated
Action cards marked "Fight" allow a player to battle another player. The opposing player may play a card to instantly resolve the fight. If a card is not played, players move into "Battle Mode" which relies on Rock-Paper-Scissors for resolution. The sequence of events:
- Attacking player declares a fight and chooses his opponent, discarding his "fight" card. This card may also specify special conditions and outcomes.
- Opposing player optionally plays a blocking card--conflict is resolved per card instructions. If not:
- Best of 3 Rock-Paper-Scissors.
- Winner gains 1 HP. Loser loses 1 HP.
Action cards marked "Competition" allow a player to compete against all other players for cash, prizes and chance at pro sponsorship. The sequenc of events:
- Player 1 declares a competition against all players, discarding his "competition" card. This card may also specificy special conditions and outcomes.
- Opposing players may play their own competition cards at this time, which may have special instructions. If not: